Mountain Hares Workshops
In conjunction with friend and wildlife guide Andy Howard, I am now offering days out to photograph mountain hares in the Scottish Highlands.
After numerous trips and experiences with Andy, and using up-to-date information from him, I am able to take clients to see these shy creatures to provide photo opportunities for portrait, behaviour and action shots.
- February 2018
- Early March 2018
After learning the skills needed to spot, approach and observe the hares, I have enjoyed many hours alone with them on the hills, building up a large collection of images and now can offer these skills to you as a client to get close too.
What Is / Isn't Included
- Advice on clothing for the day plus what photographic gear to bring along.
- Transport to the site in all weathers in a 4x4 vehicle, typically from an agreed meeting location.
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Instruction and guidance for approaching the hares.
- Assistance with any camera settings if required.
- Public liability cover via my professional photographic insurance policy.
- Transport to and from the Scottish Highlands
- Photographic equipment.
As the hares live on the slopes, it is assumed that you are sufficiently fit to be able to walk to where we will encounter them, whilst carrying your photographic gear. Typically this involves a walk of 30-60 minutes uphill. You should also be prepared to sit, lie down and crawl around on the ground, which is often wet.
|1-to-1||1 day||£225||1-to-2||1 day||£295|
A non-refundable fee of £50 is required at the time of booking.
Please contact me for multi-day discount deals.
I can be reached via email or on my mobile, or if you prefer, via Twitter or my Facebook Page.
|Phone:||07879 665 775|